PRICE REDUCED TO $449,000!
The yacht was launched in June 2007. Initially, was sailing in the Mediterranean Sea then sailed through the Canary Islands to the Caribbean. Then she returned in 2009 to the Mediterranean Sea. Then she sailed only in the Balearic Islands. In 2012 sailed through the Canary Islands and Cape Verde to the Caribbean where she stays today.
The yacht is very well equipped! Almost everything is thicker and stronger than in the standard equipment. Winches are electric and there is a lot of spinlocks and blocks. In addition, the owner installed mounted side booms, which facilitate navigation. Main anchor is also made specifically for this yacht.
Call us today to find out more information about this special yacht!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
INTERIOR LAYOUT AND AMENITIES
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
SAILS & RIG
Winches: 4x Harken 60.2 electric + 2x Harken 53 electric + 2x Harken 53 manual
Cleats: 6x Spinlock CAM-0814 + 7x Spinlock XX0812
Dinghy: Zodiac Zoom 350 SP ALU November 2012 - 3,5m, aluminum floor
Dinghy engine type and horsepower: Tohatsu 9,8 HP 2-stroke, December 2014
2011 August - Volvo engines: Replaced the turbines injectors, adjust fuel injection pumps,
2012 September - November
- repair and control of all the sails,
- replacement of anodes in saildrives
- replacement of rescue equipment (now valid until 2016)
- new dinghy
- service all winches
- new linens and towels
- replacement of kitchen equipment
2013 November - December:
- new motor for the dinghy
- large service of watermaker: new membranes, high pressure pump service
- replacing the two trampolines for new
- new 3 blade fixed propellers for both saildrives
2014 January - April
- a complete renovation of the right engine + new: coupling between engine and saildrive, new solenoid, new electric black box
- power generator service: new fuel pump, new sea water pump, anode replacement, adjusting valves
- new antifouling (International Micron 66 blue - 2 layers)
Disclaimer: The Multihull Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
These are stand up people, who make a stand up product. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.
~ Jay Clark, Dolphin 460
I just wanted you to know that your level of service and the high degree of customer satisfaction have made owning my Dolphin a great experience.
~ Daniel Zlotnick, Dolphin